Thank you for choosing Thompson Oncology Group for your Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology care. We have included resources on this page for your convenience. You may also want to visit the Thompson Cancer Survival Center site to find additional resources and cancer care information.
Click each term to learn about Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology. Click on this link to visit the Thompson Cancer Survival Center Radiation Oncology page.
Follow this link to download the Thompson Cancer Survival Center Patient Resource Guide.
Learn more about your Thompson Oncology Group Doctor and Meet the Thompson Oncology Group Team
Important Appointment Reminders:
- Please arrive at the clinic 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time unless you are asked to arrive earlier
- Effective May 9, 2022, there is a new masking policy. Patients and visitors are no longer required to wear a facemask unless clinically necessary, based on self-screening. (Use the following link to see self-screening questions Hospital_TCSC Patient Masking May 2022)
- Children under the age of 18 years are not permitted in Thompson Oncology Group Offices
- Please bring a photo ID, your insurance cards, and your designated co-pay to each visit
- Please make sure our office has your updated phone numbers and email. *Let us know if you prefer appointment reminders via text message
- In an effort to prevent the spread of illness, we follow Covenant Health COVID-related visitor restrictions. Only the patient and any one person critical to their care are permitted to attend their appointments. *No visitor with any illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) should come to the clinic and any patients with these symptoms should call prior to coming in for direction. Please help us protect our immunocompromised patients by following these guidelines.
If you have any questions, please call the clinic location you are scheduled to visit.
Thank you for choosing Thompson!
Are you a NEW Patient of Thompson Oncology Group?
*Request an Appointment
Please call Patient Access to request an initial Medical Oncology or Hematology appointment or to check on a referral to us from your care provider: 865-331-2060.
*New Patient Paperwork
If you have scheduled your appointment with Thompson Oncology Group, welcome to our practice, and thank you for trusting us to be part of your health care team. Sharing accurate information with your care providers is very important, but trying to complete forms and recall your health history and medications as you sit in the lobby before your appointment can be overwhelming.
Save time at your appointment and complete your new patient paperwork in advance.
Please take advantage of the opportunity to complete your paperwork in advance and bring it with you. This option allows you to take your time and make sure the information you provide is accurate and complete. When it is time for your appointment you can focus on your meeting with your physician and any questions you may want to ask.
- Call 865-331-2060 to request to receive your paperwork through your email. You can complete and submit forms online through a secure, HIPPA compliant system prior to your appointment.
- Click HERE to download your forms for your New Patient Paperwork. You can print and complete them at your convenience. Do not forget to bring them with you to your first appointment.
*What to bring to your scheduled appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- Completed New Patient Paperwork
Quick Tip: You may also want to bring a list of questions you have for your doctor.
Are you a CURRENT Thompson Oncology Group patient?
REMOTE OFFICE VISITS ARE AVAILABLE:
To help keep you safe from coronavirus (COVID-19), telehealth visits are available. Learn more.
Do you need to pay your Thompson Oncology Group bill?
Visit the Pay My Bill page, scroll down the page to the Thompson Oncology Group section and follow the online prompts.
If you have questions about your Thompson Oncology Group bill, please call the business office at (865) 331-4399.
Please, use the number for the office where you receive your care to do any of the following:
- Schedule your next appointment
- Change or cancel an existing appointment
- Verify the time or date of your next appointment
- Get a message to your provider or your provider’s nurse
- Request a medication refill
Roane Medical Center
Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Access the Patient Portal: Click HERE or image below.
Help Us Recognize Excellence
Have you observed a Thompson Oncology Group team member making a difference? We love to hear from you and need your help to recognize all of the exceptional work our team does every day.
Has a member of our incredible Nursing Team made an impact on your care that you’d like to share? Nominate that Nurse for the DAISY Award by clicking HERE.
To call attention to one of our Non-Nurse Team Members, you can nominate them to be considered for The Rob Sanders Award. Learn more about this award and the person for whom it is named and complete the nomination form by clicking HERE.
Download and complete these forms (Release letter authorization and records cost) to request the release of your medical records. Fax completed forms to 865-374-2038.
Explore more information about health and wellbeing by visiting the Covenant Health online Health Library.