Welcome to Thompson Oncology Group
When you have cancer, you want the best physicians fighting for you. That’s why the physicians of Thompson Oncology Group are board-certified and fellowship-trained with only one mission: to eradicate your cancer. Thompson’s medical oncologists use proven drug-based treatments and the latest clinical trial medicines to ensure you receive the most effective treatment.
Thompson Oncology Group is part of the region’s largest cancer-fighting network, with more imaging centers, more board-certified physicians and surgeons, and more cancer and radiation centers closer to where you call home. All Thompson Oncology Group practices are accredited by the American Society of Clinical Oncology, a certification that reflects our commitment to excellence and ongoing quality improvement.
- Are you a patient, potential patient, or family member of a patient? You may find our For Patients page helpful.
- Are you a referring provider partner? The For Healthcare Providers page will be a good place to start.
- Do you want to get to know the excellent physician-led teams at Thompson Oncology Group? Meet Our Team on this page. *Follow links on each physician’s page (found by clicking the physician’s name) to view an introductory video.
- Do you need to know where to find us? Use the Locations page for addresses, maps, and directions.
- Thompson has an outstanding Clinical Research program with many Clinical Trials currently open. Visit the Clinical Research site to learn more.
Thompson Oncology Group is proud to be part of Thompson Cancer Survival Center and Covenant Health. This relationship allows our patients to take advantage of the multidisciplinary approach of our teams across the system as well as access to outstanding cancer support services. The Nurse Navigation team, Licensed Clinical Dietitians, Genetics Counselors, and Social Workers are all invested in delivering the best care to our patients.
REMOTE OFFICE VISITS ARE AVAILABLE
To help keep you safe from coronavirus (COVID-19), telehealth visits are available. Learn more.
Medical Oncology / Hematology Referrals
To refer a patient, call (865) 331-2060 or download and complete our New Patient Referral Form and send via Fax to (865) 374-2083.
This facility complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Click here to learn more.